Monday 7 January 2013

Lately i’ve been looking a lot into hiring a Virtual Assistant now that my business is scaling at an incredible rate.
What this means is that I’m trying to focus entirely on doing the activities that generate the most income for me.
By focusing on the IGA (Income Generating Activities) I put myself in a position to make more money and thus free up my time to go do more fun stuff, like go out on the lake, hang out at a beach or go explore new cities.
One activity that has made me a lot of money in the past is blogging every single day. The reason for that is because consistently writing and including proper call-to-actions at the bottom of article, you will get money.
I wanted to share some of the tips I got from an Elance article on different projects that you can hire a virtual assistant to do for you…
Here it goes.
Every day, hundreds of projects are posted on Elance to build websites, write books, create custom programming applications… in fact, we showed the diversity of projects that can be outsourced in our article 100 Projects You Can Outsource. Projects are also posted every day by small business owners and individuals who need smaller, more everyday tasks taken care of.
We’ve compiled a list of 25 projects where a Virtual Assistant (VA) could help you get your work done faster. We will show you the broad range of skills available to help you get work done – letting you focus on what you do best.

No comments:

Post a Comment